Monday, February 28, 2011

Time-Lapse Photography

Mindrelic produces these awesome time-lapse videos. He uses a rail dolly system, which adds depth and another dimension to these shots. I love them and the music he chose. I don't have this kind of equipment, but I'm going to try a time-lapse "day at the cottage" this summer. The lake is surrounded by rolling hills, and when you are swimming and looking up at the clouds, it's like floating in a bowl of whipped cream. In the meantime, enjoy these.

Make sure you go to the little button that expands the screen so you can watch in full screen mode.

NYC - Mindrelic Timelapse from Mindrelic on Vimeo.



Sacred Lands - Eastern California - Mindrelic Timelapse from Mindrelic on Vimeo.

2 comments:

La vie est belle said...

Pam I love the videos. Your blog is fantastic. Cannot wait to read your older posts. Next time you make the chocolate cake I can leave Abbott and be at your place in a flash.
Debbie

A Novel Woman said...

Debbie!!!! Smooches!!

I'll make you your very own cake and I'LL drop it off at Abbott for you, ma belle.