Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jetman is Back

I am up to my eyeballs in packing and purging, so I will continue to post random stuff until I find my way into the clear again. Thanks for bearing with me.

I stumbled across this today via devour.

I don't know about you, but I used to dream about doing this when I was a kid. I jumped off our roof twice in an attempt to fly, once with a garbage bag parachute (inspired by the tiny action paratroopers in Cracker Jacks) and once clutching a patio umbrella. Both were epic fails and I was saved by the fact that we had just laid fresh sod underneath, so it made for a soft and springy landing.

Now Swiss pilot "Jetman" Yves Rossy is flying in a new and improved jet pack. Would you have the guts to leap into the blue like Jetman?

1 comment:

Debby said...

Nope. No. No way. Uh uh. Negatory.